The following participation guidelines apply to Presenters of the Contributed Paper/Poster Sessions (CPS) of the 63rd WSC.
Contributed sessions (60 minutes long) will be pre-recorded presentations of at most 7 minutes per presenter. Presentations must be sent to the WSC platform 6 weeks in advance of the WSC (further instructions will be made available once the contributed programme is finalised).
The submission should follow the instructions as given in each step of the Submission System.
- An author can be associated with more than one CPS.
- Each individual author can present only one paper as an oral presenter during the 63rd WSC. Exceptions will be granted only in unusual circumstances and requests must be approved by the Chair of the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC). All requests should be sent to email@example.com.
- A co-author of a paper being presented by someone else is not counted as a presenter. Hence it is possible for an individual to be a co-author of multiple papers being presented at the 63rd WSC.
- Participation as Discussant is not counted as participation as Presenter.
- All Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants of any session must be registered participants of the WSC.