The guidelines on this page apply to Session Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants.
Please see Guidelines for IPS Abstracts & Guidelines for (Special) IPS Papers before you submit. For IPS Abstracts & Papers, please use the Abstract/Paper Template.
Have a late abstract/paper to submit for the WSC, please e-mail your PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any changes in IPS sessions, whether speakers or titles, send those to the same e-mail address.
- An organiser can submit more than one IPS.
- Each individual can present only one paper as an oral presenter during the 63rd WSC. Exceptions will be granted only in unusual circumstances and requests must be approved by the Chair of the Scientific Programme Committee (SPC). All requests should be sent to email@example.com.
- A co-author of a paper being presented by someone else is not counted as a presenter. Hence it is possible for an individual to be a co-author of multiple papers being presented at the 63rd WSC.
- Participation as Discussant is not counted as participation as Presenter.
- An individual can serve as a Chair or a Discussant in more than one session provided that there is no scheduling conflict.
- Within the same session, any individual, including the Session Organiser, can take up the role of either Presenter or Chair or Discussant, but should not assume any two such roles.
- All Organisers, Chairs, Presenters and Discussants of any session must be registered participants of the WSC. Exceptions may be granted to Organisers who are unable to attend, but not to individuals in any of the other roles.
- The copyright for the abstracts and papers in the proceedings resides jointly with the authors and the ISI. Authors are free to publish expanded versions of the material elsewhere.